Did you have

Did you have a "fancy" nursery set up for your baby each time you had a baby? Or was it only for the first and then the second and third got hand me downs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in General Parenting

• I had a fancy nursery for all 5.

Answer by gemgem at 7:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My first didn't even have a nursery! I was 17 and still lived at home, haha. He is a big boy in his own special little room now! :D If I had more children if possible, I might make him/her a nursery but sometimes you just can't afford all that new stuff and it's best to keep old things.
    msburnitdown

Answer by msburnitdown at 7:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My son did have a fancy nursery...but it was all already used stuff...my moms boss gave me all of her nursery stuff...I loved it ,it was awesome
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i tried to do something nice for all of them. but, i ran out of space after the first two so the girls had to share rooms.
    mom2many77

Answer by mom2many77 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• With my first he didnt have a nursery, he slept in my room but i did have it all decorated for him but as for the other two i do have totally new nursery sets and for the next baby i'm not sure. They will be close enough in age i migh just throw them into the same room as the older one and use the same things just get new things for the individual child
    Krysta69

Answer by Krysta69 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• We just used the same stuff. The boys were so close together that my oldest was still in the nursery when his brother was born. He didn't move out until the baby was a couple of months old and moved out of my room.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My daughter didn't have afancy nursery because she shared a room with me at my parents house until me and my DH (her dad) got married.! lol...half the room was decorated in baby whinnie the poo with a crib, rocking chair, and changing table, but that was it. lol...but now, she has her own room.......but still sleeps with me and my DH...just dont see the purpose...lol...
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 12:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• but if I have another one, probably wont either, because he'll have his crib in our room, like my DD did. A big plus would be that it'll be a girl and they can share rooms...lol...
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 12:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2008