What goes on at a Pure Romance party?

I've heard about them but never actually been to one. My friend invited me to one this weekend and i was just wondering what to expect.

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 7:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• thanks for the "HEADS" up Marlye! LOL!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Expect a lot of laughs! Hahaha.. even if you aren't into buying all the toys or weird creams or anything you will still have a lot of fun! Trust me. :D You should go.

The hostess just shows products, you get to try out certain things, and there are even products that are good for pregnancy like a numbing cream that is safe for babies if you are breastfeeding so that your nipples don't get sore. It's really a good times and a good girls night type of thing.
    Anonymous

• yeah,she said there would be alcohol so i figured it was meant to be a crazy girl's night!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Forgot to mention they even give you a miniature penis for trying some of the lipglosses and creams and things! Hahahaha!
    Anonymous

• Expect lots of dick shaped things!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• They let you feel/taste/smell a lot of the products which is really nice...like all the lubes, powders, massage oils...and they love to pass around the adult toys! It is a ton of fun...and the ordering is totally private...they usually use a bedroom or somewhere away from the party to do the orders so nobody knows what you buy unless you want to tell them...I'm not too shy about what I'm getting, but if you were worried about that, don't be.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Just a lot of fun! I am a consultant for PR and I love it!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 8:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• lol!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Another thing that PR focuses on is educating its customers on enhancing their relationships and sexuality. That is what the founder made the company all about and different from all the others
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 8:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• oh and sorry but had to mention that the numbing cream the first post was talking about is booty eaze we only say that because customers have mentioned other uses but it is not the intended use.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 8:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2008