Just out of curiosity...

If you had a feeling that your husband was keeping something from you or just had little secrets and he told you he's not hiding anything but you still had a gut feeling, would you start to investigate if there was stuff in the past to make it hard to trust?

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 11:19 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, if I didn't or couldn't trust him I would get rid of him. I don't have time to be invesigating..
    Anonymous

• I've had these gut feelings before with my husband and I investigated too and my gut feelings were right on the money. He was hiding things, I won't say what, but enough for our relationship to take a huge blow. I trust my gut feeling completely.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:22 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes I would but I could not be with someone I could not trust.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 11:26 PM on May. 4, 2011

• cowgirli sure would!!!! experiences i have had in the past has taught me to always trust my gut feeling. i am naturally a very inquisitive person so i would not be able to function properly if i thought my hubby has some skeletons in his closet. you should definitely whip out the magnifying glass and the fine toothed comb. better be safe than sorry...

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:43 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I sure would!

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 3:37 AM on May. 5, 2011

• You bet I would. And if I found out that my gut is right, Im gonna be putting his butt out on the curb. Ive go tno time for that drama in my life.
    tracyjo812

Answer by tracyjo812 at 4:43 AM on May. 5, 2011