Do you live in San Jose? Curious about the Chuck E Cheese there.....

It is supposed to be the biggest in the entire country! We live in Northern Minnesota which is so boring you wouldn't even believe it. We do NOT have alot of money for my daughters upcoming 5th b-day and the nearest Chuck E Cheese is 4 1/2 hours away and teeny, filthy, in a strip mall next to church and AA meeting hall. The one perk in our life is free flight benefits since my hubby works for a major airline. I was thinking of doing a day trip to San Jose ... it'd be her 1st plane ride and hopefully a terrific time at the biggest and bestest Chuck E Cheese in the whole country! The trouble is I can only find online a few photos of the outside.... does anyone local care to share any pix from inside that maybe you took yourself? What makes it special? Is it the rides? Games? Etc? THANKS!!!!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:25 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Travel

• I have been there, and the 20 foot statue of Chuck E Cheese is freakin' terrifying! It is huge, but I really don't think it's THAT great. But then, I loathe that place, so my standards are probably CRAZY high. It's over priced, and the food is nasty. If you want to take your kids to a fun place in San Jose, go to the Jungle. Now THAT place is awesome!

3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:44 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I don't know, but you might call or email them directly. They can at least explain the differences between their large store and a regular one. If I had to guess, i would say it's just a bigger version.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:56 PM on May. 6, 2011