I want to become a extreme couponer

who here is a extreme couponer? i am thinking of becoming one and my husband thinks i should...only prob i just dont get it can anyone give me tips

kris8525

Asked by kris8525 at 12:02 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• Watch the show? You need about 50-60 hours a week and a place to store 60 philidelphia cream cheeses, cookies and other shitty food nobody else wants. I watched that show and it's dumb. They just buy because it's cheap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I agree with ANON. I coupon, but, I don't do it to the extreme.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:07 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I have about 120 coupons between last Sunday and the Sunday before that I am fixin to throw in my trash can in just about five minutes... I cut them out and really took the time to look at them... sure enough--- Not one damn thing I needed! I can buy stuff in bulk at Sam's and save more money! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:07 AM on May. 5, 2011

• GL!
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:11 AM on May. 5, 2011

• i wish i could get the things i actually want/need for free. but stocking up on 3000 packages of toilet paper and storing them under my child's bed seems ridiculous. i mean i think it would be awesome if i had the time and devotion to get this stuff for free.... but i'd give most of it away to charity.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 12:11 AM on May. 5, 2011

• combine store coupons with manufacturer's coupons. this is especially great for buy one get one free items. example: lets say your store has kraft mac and cheese buy one get one, priced at 3.99. lets also say that you have a $1 off manufacturer's coupon (found in sunday papers, magazines, etc..) and a .50 store coupon(found in coupon booklets in the store, the store circular). you can use a store coupon with the manufacturers coupon to equal $1.50 off the mac and cheese. when an item is bogo, you can actually use four coupons all together(two per item). just pick up some extra instore magazines and circulars that have the coupon yo uare using. i always buy at least 2 sunday papers and pick up several of the store coupon books and circulars. in our scenario, if you used a store and manufacturer coupon for each box of mac and cheese, you would save a total of $3. that means yo uare getting two boxes of mac and cheese for .99.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 1:12 AM on May. 5, 2011

• check out southern savers.com. the woman who runs the site includes the sales at different stores and the coupon match ups. just print out the list and go get the stuff. do double check. she is only human and does make mistakes here and there. hip2save.com is another awesome site.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 1:14 AM on May. 5, 2011

• good luck

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 3:30 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I enjoy the show on TLC....It's looks like so much work but worth the reward in the end! Goodluck
    jlfield

Answer by jlfield at 4:07 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm one of those people that if I even made it to the store with the coupon, I'd forget to buy it. Good luck!
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 10:03 AM on May. 6, 2011