How do I get my husband to understand?

How do i get my husband to understand that i think we really need to spice things up in the bedroom. I kinda want to adventure out and try new things maybe introduce someone else into the room.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk to him? I think it sucks how there's such a taboo about talking about bedroom stuff. Maybe just mention that you'd like to try something and see if he's into it. He probably would be lol. Guys like that kind of thing, but most of the guys I know wouldn't say something first.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 12:13 AM on May. 5, 2011

• after 5 years of the same thing we started talking. I initiated the change in the bedroom (yea I read cosmo =)) and he enjoyed it and what I gave I received... and now its always hot and steamy and so awesome. the bringing in another is a scary thought. I would hold off until you are both satisfied in the bedroom before bringing in another. He may do something with the other one that he don't do for you and then you will always wonder. My friend had an open relationship like that for the same question you are talking about and she found him on the side with more than one of the extras in the bedroom, they are now divorced because she gave him the right with adding another in the bedroom. Think before you add another.
    Leeli12410

Answer by Leeli12410 at 12:41 AM on May. 5, 2011

• i agree with the first two posters.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 12:50 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Adding another in the room is a HORRIBLE idea, it DEFEATS the purpose of marrige.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 1:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Also, that wouuldn't be sending your kids a good message.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 1:27 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I agree with amberpatterson....bad idea.....
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 12:30 PM on May. 5, 2011