What is wrong with some people?

My bestfriend pinkclover and I ALWAYS have showdowns going on. It's sooo fun!!! Well today I found a comment on our best smile showdown that said "This is a website for kids, not voting.". WTF??? Seriously? Why do some women have to be snide and ruin other peoples fun?

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 7:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Because some people are just plain crazy, that and they have nothing better to do than be a tool. Or maybe she is butt ugly and jealous, or maybe she isn't getting enough loving so she is grouchy or maybe something crawled up her bottom and died? That's all I can think of at the moment.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• cuz this website is sometimes about drama there are alot of women on here that like it and enjoy it and think its funny to be rude and snide to others.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Wow whoever is leaving those comments should really loosen up! Friends are allowed to have FUN!
    Anonymous

• Because some women on this site are juvenile.

Answer by gemgem at 8:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2008