To the rude a** woman if you have something to say then say it to my face adult content

Just for everyone's information, My soon to be ex husband was very abusive soon after moving in and getting hit and pushed every time i started seeing his friend. He's the only reason I got out of that situation he saved me after my ex threw something really big at me and missed by just a few inches. At first he said he loved me but after I told him I was pregnant he said that he only cared for me and didn't love him. I live with him because I didn't have anywhere to go and he took me in. I found out I was pregnant last week with his baby after we had called it off due to his gf and he wanted to try and be faithful and I've been respectful of that. Even with all that stuff he is my best friend and the first guy I openly admit to being in love with. He and I still have a strong connection and we both feel it. I did believe he loved me when he told me he did and I can't change my feelings or emotions to please bashers and rude women. I can't stop wanting or loving him. Even though he will never be apart of my baby's life I love him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I must've missed something. Ummm...good for you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 5, 2011

• That is so tough...im so sorry. I wish he would quit lying to himself and just be honest about how he feels with you...
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 12:24 AM on May. 5, 2011

• just focus on you and the baby. well i guess the love was not mutual and that sucks... the baby needs you and that should be your main focus. my advice is move on with your life. if he loved you he would have shown it by now. good luck..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:24 AM on May. 5, 2011

• If you had a face I would.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I posted something about wanting my roommate and I was horribly put down and bashed and it really hurt my feelings. its hurtful when people post terrible things about you when they don't know your situation or what has gone on or how you feel towards someone. I know I can't have sex with my roommate but it doesn't mean i don't want it or don't think about it. i am respectful when i'm asked to be
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Oh please. Don't post stupid questions if you don't want stupid answers. "How can I stop wanting sex from my roommate aka baby daddy because he has a girlfriend" is not a serious question. MOVE OUT . There's my serious answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 5, 2011

• HUGS!
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:29 AM on May. 5, 2011

• OP- You do you girlfriend :-) Expectt to get the occasional bitch to leave her nasty comment because she just wants to bitch and make someone feel like shit because she doesnt have anything better to do. Don't let it get to you this much. You don't know them just as much as they don't know you. Don't let what they say effect your life that greatly. Seriously, when someone gets bitchy with me on here..i dont even comment back. Sure, they may think that maybe i had nothing to say back, but really i could have said a lot. Just not worth my time cuz obviously they arnt ppl i give a damn about lol Don't let women on here hurt you...try not to be so sensitive to their comments. Like i said, you dont know them either, and its a damn good thing if they just wanna be a bitch to you instead of help you.

You are fine .. you do you :-)
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 12:30 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My suggestion then would be to attach a little background info, if you'd said all this in the other question you definitely wouldn't have been treated so harshly.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:31 AM on May. 5, 2011

• So, have you called Jerry Springer yet?? You could make a few bucks off of this story,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 5, 2011