Why do some people think they're cool for being trashy and/or slutty?

Is this like a self esteem issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe low self esteem OR it could be that what some consider modest might be total opposite to another... who knows.. different strokes..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• i agree with gwen20
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:27 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't know anybody who thinks they are cool for ONCE being trashy/slutty The people I know regret their past, wild and crazy behavior. Whatever, that's their business, not mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 5, 2011

• well i see a lot of females who are 'slutty' and majority do it for popularity and attention. with all this social networking and the picture posting and what not they like have guys drool over them they already have self image issues and guys telling them what they want to hear just makes them act out in ways they might not normally act.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 12:36 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I often wonder that too!!!!  confused

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 12:39 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I knew someone who always dresses slutty. She does it to "turn guy's heads". Yeah, and to look at you like your a fool. Come on, you have a toddler and a baby, and you still dress like you're in great shape! (Round is a shape, right?)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:58 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My SIL looks like queen of the trailer court, super 80's mullet, mini skirts, braless tops, daisy dukes at 40 years old and 5 kids later. Ick, she's so nasty and sloppy, crap hanging out her sides. And the funny thing is she always brags about how classy and rich they are.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:12 AM on May. 5, 2011