Does your husband gross you out sometimes when he eats??

Nikkalicious

Asked by Nikkalicious at 12:30 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• No way I love to see him eat! It means I am a good cook!!
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:40 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes! I'm about to barf thinking about it. He tore up 3-4 pieces of bread and put them in a tall glass of milk, and went to eat it with a spoon!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:40 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Almost all the time. He puts food in his mouth even before swallowing his first bite. It is so nasty.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 12:40 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Ok so im glad I'm not the only one hahaa! He was just eatin popcorn and for some reason I felt completely grossed out! It's like he couldn't shove enough in his mouth then the crumbs would fall and he would just brush them to the side!!
    Nikkalicious

Comment by Nikkalicious (original poster) at 12:43 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Sometimes, because he eats way to fast

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 3:28 AM on May. 5, 2011

• LMAO. Yes.... which is why I need the tv on, loud. And during silent moments or little breaks in between shows/commercials I criiiiiiiinge at the dead air, having to listen. chomp chomp smack smack and then gasping for air. I try not to get annoyed w/ the clicking jaw since I know he's scared of the surgery that would correct that
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:37 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I hate when he chews wirh his mouth open...
    jlfield

Answer by jlfield at 4:01 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes! he eats fast and sometimes doesn't chew with his mouth closed...sometimes I just think to myself REALLY? I married this guy? eeeew!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:00 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes. He was raised in a home where you ate fast and didn't use manners. His mom, dad and brother are all disgusting to watch eat. They were not a low income family like my own they have money just no manners. I was raised in poverty but our table was still set and we had to use manners. My mom said being poor didn't mean we didn't have class.

My husband is better than he used to be but still pretty gross. My son thankfully hasn't picked up his bad habits and eats at a normal pace and uses manners. I had him take an etiquette class last year some of my friends had enrolled their boys so I signed Lucas up. He enjoyed the class actually. We are never invited out to eat with friends or over to dinner because of his poor habits. We were at a very nice restaurant last weekend he was using his hands to eat his green beans then he was licking his fingers. It was gross to watch and embarrassing.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 10:53 AM on May. 5, 2011

• haha no lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:21 PM on May. 5, 2011