a question about my hospital

ok so last night i went to the hospital cuz we though i was in preturm labor and it took us 15 min to get there and no one was on the road so if i go in to labor during the day it will take longer should i switch docs and hospitals???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your ok just remember to not wait for your contractions to be like 2mins apart befor you head to the hospital. im 15mins from my hospital.
    Anonymous

• Depends on how far the other hospital is. All my hospitals were anywhere from 5 minutes to 20 minutes from where I lived. It takes hours to have a child. As long as you leave the home when the contractions are 5 minutes apart you should be fine.

Answer by gemgem at 7:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• you'll be fine, my hospital was 45 min away (and that's at night w/o traffic) and once i got to the hospital i still labored 14 hours.
    Anonymous

• Mine is an hour away and im not worried!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• wow, your hospital is close. i live about 5 miles from my birth center, and it will take me 15 minutes. i wouldn't switch for that reason.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008