What can i do i really wanna change

ok well i had my daughter 8mnths ago and i lost close to 40 pounds and now its like im craving everything im eating everything and i wanna stop i wanna keep loosing weight and get to my goal i have in mind but its like i see something that looks good an i eat it also i have so many weakness wat can i do to help me get trow this

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 12:46 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Health

• try eating fruit
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:59 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Mentally tell yourself NO. and distract yourself immediately. Spit it out, throw it away, and don't keep anything that you shouldn't be eating around. Have some water or flavored water around and always eat an apple before a meal, its low in calories and should help fill you up. And if you did eat something you shouldn't have, work it off. I'm here if you need any weight loss help :) it's like a hobby of mine.
    SomethingZen

Answer by SomethingZen at 3:50 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I find with cravings, they pass. Set the timer on your stove/microwave, whatever for five minutes. Half the time, I'm surprised by the time I hear the timer go off and the craving is long gone.
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 2:19 PM on May. 5, 2011