Why im I sooo sick all the time i cant keep nothing down no even juice.?

Bri21210

Asked by Bri21210 at 1:15 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well if you are pregnant I'm sure thats the reason why but you need to talk to your dr about it because you can easily get dehydrated and that would be real bad for you and baby
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:17 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I was the same way. BOTH pregnancies.my midwife reffered me to a doctor, and he perscribed me medical marijuana. I was NEVER for use of marijuana during pregnancy until I saw the benefits. Any it's WAY better for you than the man made drug they perscribe for hyperemesis (what I had)-- Phenegren. You don't have to smoke it, I used it in teas, brownies, butter...But only a few states have it legalized.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 1:51 AM on May. 5, 2011

• How far along in the pregnancy are you??? Have you talked to your doctor about it???
    AND, they prescribe other things for HG... I was on Zofran for mine (marijuana doesn't improve everyone's nausea, and for some, it could make it worse... )
    jess_merrick874

Answer by jess_merrick874 at 2:03 AM on May. 5, 2011

• its a girl morring sickness baby in there lol
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:45 PM on May. 6, 2011