Worried sick

I went to the doc today and I'm 7 weeks pregnant . The doc said that the babys growth is right where its supposed to be but the heart was beating slower then its supposed to be . She said the heart was beating at 100bpm and it should be at about 120bpm . I have to go back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks to see if there's any changes . I'm very worried and concerned about this and was just wondering if anybody has any knowledge on this or if anyone has had the same thing happen and what was the outcome . Plz help

mommy2b_2011

Asked by mommy2b_2011 at 1:22 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hugs!
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:24 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Don't worry yet! Not all babies have the same heartrate, and not all doctors know that! You'll know more after your next appointment, so just relax and try to keep the stress down...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:25 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Well first start by trying to relax and take it easy. Find something to occupy your mind. Stressing will only make things worse for the baby and probably make the heartbeat even slower. Do things that make you happy and relax and eat healthy. Nothing can really be done otherwise your dr would do it. So the best thing you can do is be the best mom you can be right now and take it easy and drink lots of fluids and eat real good. And pray for the best. My thoughts and prayers go out to you :)
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Thanks ladies ! I'm just very concerned because this is my 3rd pregnancy and the first 2 ended in miscarriage so I'm just praying that everything is ok this time .
    mommy2b_2011

Comment by mommy2b_2011 (original poster) at 1:29 AM on May. 5, 2011

• There's no sense in worrying about something you cannot change, because, like the others said, it quite possibly will make things worse.

Sit down, raise your feet, and do something that'll help you relax. Best thing you can do is do your best to not worry about it. Take care of yourself, and in so doing, you'll be taking care of that precious one you are now carrying.

*Hugs*
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:29 AM on May. 5, 2011