Sexual question.. sorry if it's too much! adult content

As of right now, it's that time of the month! So my husband and I can't have sex. About 10 minutes ago, my husband got a little frisky and I started to mastubate him. Five minutes into it, my tv went into sleep mode and I notice he was on his phone. I look at the tv and I notice at the reflection, he was watching porn! Now I'm not against porn or anything and I feel it's normal for a guy to watch it but I felt a little uncomfortable with that. So I stopped and he asked me what was wrong. I didn't say anything and he laid down for a bit and got up,put his shorts on and went downstairs. I believe he's gonna finish the job lol but has anyone ever went through this?

Again I apologize if I disgusted anybody.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont like the porn thing either..that specifically has never happened to me. When it's "that time of the month" for me...my hubby knows to stay away :) haha!! I would have felt weird too...very weird.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:07 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Is this a regular thing at your house? Hard to give an answer but I wouldn't really worry about it. Unless you provide a bj...sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Yep. You aren't the only one if my hubby knows he's not getting nooky for one reason or another he'll run off and do the same thing.
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 2:10 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Only time he watches it is if I'm on my period or we haven't had sexy in a couple weeks. Other than that everything is good..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:10 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My man and I do it whether its that time of the month or not. Maybe you should try it. It is a little messy but well worth it and you don't have to worry about it drying out...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Lmfao!! Hellll NO! LOL that's gross! I have friends who've done that but nah I'm good! Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:24 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm trying to picture how one wouldn't realize immediately that the guy was using his phone, but yes that would make me feel like what I was doing was inadequate. Maybe try talking him about it and asking why he felt the need to do that then let him know it made you uncomfortable.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:39 AM on May. 5, 2011

• yes my man did that to me.the way i see it, we all have to wait to have sex when its our time of the month, so why cant they. I would be mad, talk to him and see why he felt the need to do it knowing how you feel.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 12:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't have a problem with him watching porn. I would rather him watch porn than to go out and cheat. You know what I'm saying??! I just felt uncomfortable because I'm trying to satisfy him and he's doing that. I confronted him and he lied and said he was playing a game. At first he was playing a game. Like I said, tv went to sleep mode and I saw the reflection of porn on the tv. Then he admitted he was watching it..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I give mine a blow job when I am having my period, he hates porn
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:07 PM on May. 5, 2011