Just sick of it

I've been suspecting my husband of cheating on me (or at least wanting to) for some time now. We have been together for about 6 yrs now and I don't feel like he wants me or loves me and I've felt like this off and on since we've been together but I love him so much. When I got into the car this afternoon I smelled perfume on my seat belt that doesn't smell like any that I wear and no one rides in our car but us. I got on FB (we share an acct) and seen that he had asked one of his friends about another friends sister that I didn't even know existed (I just find that odd). I admit, I'm a bit jealous but I've just had this feeling that keeps getting stronger. If hes not cheating on me I honestly think he has or that he wants to. After getting off of FB he went to bed and he never gives me a good night kiss :( but he called me in there and asked for one and I feel like it was just out of guilt. Some of you might think I'm crazy but I just have this feeling and I'm sick of it. If hes not cheating and hes being completely faithful then I just wanna stop feeling this way. I just don't trust him anymore and it bothers me. Sorry so long. I don't guess I have any questions just a vent I guess. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you tried talking to him or telling him you have this feeling? Did you mention the comment or the perfume smell? I don't think you sound crazy at all, these gut feleings are rarely wrong. I'm sorry and I wish you the best!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:32 AM on May. 5, 2011

• you need to talk to him.thats what my hubby did...would not kiss me hug me, and our sex life went down hill. tell him how you feel. good luck girl..hope everything works out for you.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2011