If you were pretty sure you were pregnant, but got a BFN twice, and did not have insurance, what would you do next?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I, personally, would go to Planned Parenthood and have them do a test to see if I was. I know that they have programs for people who are uninsured and will work with people for payment.
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:23 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I would wait a bit and try to test again. Most doctors will not see you until at least the 8 week mark.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:04 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Go to a free pregnancy testing clinic around your area .How long has it been since you missed a period ?
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:46 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I would go to a Women's Clinic, like Planned Parenthood, and ask for a blood test. That is what I did, the cost was $10 I think and I got the results back the next morning.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 11:40 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Wait.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:41 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My last full period was about four months ago, but I've had spotting when I would have had my period for two months after that, so I guess it's really just been about 8 weeks since any bleeding.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:29 PM on May. 5, 2011