What would you think if eveytime dh logs off the computer, the history is cleared?

I don't mind him looking at porn so I don't think its that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't jump to any conclusions love. also remember mothers day is coming up it's probably a surprise he has planned for you. And if you don't think it's that then just ask him. marriage is about communicating so just talk to him. If you don't get the answer you want or feel is true then investigate and get your proof before you confront him and when you confront him be respectful and and you both figure out how you can solve the problem and make your situation better. Be blessed love. Jesus loves you and I do too.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 4:45 AM on May. 5, 2011

• He is looking at something or talking to someone he doesn't want you to know about.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 4:19 AM on May. 5, 2011

• That he's up to something you WOULD mind, without a doubt.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:27 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I wouldnt think to much about it. Is he acting different ? Doing things more away from the house. If everything seems normal, I wouldnt fret to much! Good luck!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:14 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My husband has always done this as a force of habit even before we were together. His mom used to make him do it, so I wouldnt think anything. In fact he gets pissy when the kids dont clear their history lol.

Answer by gemgem at 7:32 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Ours is set to always clear after we close the browser. Its healthier for the pc.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:34 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I get the whole he's probably hiding something bit. But on a lighter note my DH in an IT genius and he does it every time he logs off b/c it can slows down the computer. Ah and I see PP said the same thing :) If he's hiding something as many suggest, it'll come out sooner or later anyways.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:07 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Remember there's no relationship without trust! For heaven's sake, don't start spying on him! Just ask him about it why don't you?
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:06 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I believe there is a program or something that you could put on that would tell you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:25 AM on May. 5, 2011

• He has got to be up to no good.....unless hes planning something special
    jlfield

Answer by jlfield at 4:35 AM on May. 5, 2011