Oprah supporters adult content

After watching this whole video can you answer these questions....Do you still follow Oprah? Do you believe in Jesus? Do you believe in heaven and hell? Do you believe in Our Heavenly Father?
To those who do not believe in Jesus answer this... How would you feel if you was staring someone in the face but they claimed you weren't real? This is exactly how Jesus, our heavenly Father, and his holy angels feel.
john 3:16 says For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Be blessed everyone and remember Jesus loves you and my family does too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5ILOsHLnw&feature=related

jenkinswife2011

Asked by jenkinswife2011 at 4:32 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Wow, this is interesting. I watch Oprah and I love her show. She is a human being just like anyone else. She has done wonderful things for others and as a Christian, I know that God will use unsaved people to make a difference in someone else's life just as he would use people who are saved. Its important to remember that God says that we must love all people and pray for them. What Oprah believes is between her and God on judgement day. I will say this; the Bible says that in order to go to heaven, we must be saved. For those who do not believe this or in God; What are you going to do when low and behold you are standing before him and he questions you on why you chose not to believe and he sentences you to hell? What would you say to him? Something like; "Well, I didnt know....um.....please Lord forgive me....but I......." How will you feel when you find out that there is a hell and that you will spend eternity there?
    Kat52971

Answer by Kat52971 at 8:52 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Do I follow Oprah? No. Do I follow Jesus? No. Do I care if someone thinks I am real or not? No. And I do not get how a god would care either....if he was all loving, he'd love and accept me as I am~as he made me.
    WHy is it that a god cannot grasp the concept of freewill, if HE is the one that gave it to me?! Talk about dense!!! Geez.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:21 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't see anything wrong with what she said. I think she's is very smart. You don't have to agree with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on May. 5, 2011

• "What are you going to do when low and behold you are standing before him and he questions you on why you chose not to believe and he sentences you to hell?"

IF IF IF that actually happened, my life would be testimony enough for why I wouldn't go to hell.
    simple as that.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:00 AM on May. 5, 2011

I would have to ask why God was so obscure, it is not like God is literally standing in front of everyone and people aren't believing, God isn't anymore visible or believable than Santa Claus. If people are going to be sent to hell simply for not being able to believe in something they could not see or hear and there was no proof of, than God should make himself more known than he does.

Love.4

Answer by Love.4 at 9:33 AM on May. 5, 2011

• She's leading a ton of people into Hell."

NOPE.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:38 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My answer is still the same as it was in the Just for Fun category.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:46 AM on May. 5, 2011

• As a Pagan, a Wiccan, and a Witch IF somehow I end up standing at that Christian gate in the sky and am told that despite my generosity, compassion, love for people and this earth and charity I will be sent to hell because I didn't get there through Jesus- then heaven is no place I would want to be in anyway. And that "God" would have proved himself to be as shallow, closed minded, closed hearted and vain as so those shown in bad light in the Bible.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Watch Oprah, NO. Follow Jesus, NO. Believe in Heaven or hell, NO. Believe in YOUR heavenly father, NO. Care if soemone says I don't exist to my face, NO. I'll just pinch them and prove it. Funny God or Jesus have never done anything to prove their existence.

Thinks you need to save your preaching and return to the privacy of your own groups, YES!
    Thank you and have a nice day!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• "How will you feel when you find out that there is a hell and that you will spend eternity there?"

How will you feel if/when you find out there's not and the people you "condemned to" or threatened with hell are there in heaven beside you?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:43 PM on May. 5, 2011