Anyone who watches Oprah or believes in Jesus or don't believe.... adult content

After watching this whole video can you answer these questions....Do you still follow Oprah? Do you believe in Jesus? Do you believe in heaven and hell? Do you believe in Our Heavenly Father?
To those who do not believe in Jesus answer this... How would you feel if you was staring someone in the face but they claimed you weren't real? This is exactly how Jesus, our heavenly Father, and his holy angels feel.
john 3:16 says For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Be blessed everyone and remember Jesus loves you and my family does too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5ILOsHLnw&feature=related
Bump this if you like the question

jenkinswife2011

Asked by jenkinswife2011 at 4:34 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't like Oprah and never pay any attention to what she says.I do like her as an actress and loved every movie she has been in.She needs to stick with acting and not talk shows.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 8:37 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Like Ms. Bat, what their saying is basically what I believe. Many paths to one source. I believe if you live your life in a good way you'll get to the afterlife. As far as Oprah herself, I'm glad she has an open mind. But I still would never watch her program.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:42 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Oh & after watching it I think it's her business what she believes and what she wants to call herself. Each to their own.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 5:14 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Wow, I hate Oprah a little less after watching that. Finally, a few moments where she seems like an intelligent, open minded person and not a stuck up snobby b****. Bump because I want to see what others say. I've never like Oprah, and I'm still not a fan, but I dislike her slightly less, now. What those clips showed, basically sums up how I believed while I did consider myself a Christian, and it's similar to how I believe now as a non-Christian.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:47 AM on May. 5, 2011

• To those who do not believe in Jesus answer this... How would you feel if you was staring someone in the face but they claimed you weren't real?   I couldn't care less!  That's their issue not mine.   I still don`t need a god or want a religion.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:19 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Ok, I believe in living each moment in your current life to the fullest, being a good person, helping others, doing no harm (or as little as possible) to other people and plants and animals, appreciating what you have, etc. Basically, just enjoy life, be a good and helpful person, and try to keep your karma positive. As for the after life, I believe in reincarnation. I don't believe in cross species incarnation, necessarily, though I believe that it is possible. I believe that after we leave our current life, we enter a state of rest and reflection, and decide when we want to reincarnate, what sex, what life challenges we'll face, etc. At the end of incarnations, I believe that we're reunited with THE higher power, the All, the Essence of Life, whatever you want to call it. I really hope this makes since, I'm so tired lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:00 AM on May. 5, 2011

• About what specifically? Deities/higher powers/Gods, etc.? About the after life? About how to live?...
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:04 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Do you believe in Jesus?
    I believe Jesus was a prophet.

Do you believe in heaven and hell?
    Yes.

Do you believe in Our Heavenly Father?
    Yes.

Oprah, I like her shows and the topics she explores generally.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 5:09 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't think ANYONE has stood face to face with God and said they don't believe in him sooooo ... the comparison dosn't much make sense.
    And who are you to claim to know what God feels about anything?
    There can be many paths to one place. As long as the destination is the same, how can anyone else be "wrong"?
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:17 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Really? If you don't mind me asking what do you believe?
    jenkinswife2011

Comment by jenkinswife2011 (original poster) at 4:50 AM on May. 5, 2011