I'm pregnant, but the baby's father is a total jerk and has dissociative personality disorder ( he was abused as a kid) disorder and depression

How do I tell him I'm pregnant? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• On the phone.Sorry for being intrusive but if he's such a jerk why tell him at all?
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 4:55 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Just food for thought.
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 4:56 AM on May. 5, 2011

• its a pretty bad prob your man has i just been reading about it . i just go ahead and tell him and show him test i dont think there gona be an easy way to do this but you may find he takes to it well . how ever you need to make shore your safe as people with these conditions can be unpredictable if your worried have a friend or family member there . i tell him somewhere possible public in case he takes it bad so you can get away from him i don't know him as a person but i am reading the symptoms so that's what i have to go by. also if he has a phyc i tell them if you can so they know whats going on and can help him . phyc's cant tell you info but you just be telling them your info so that's ok

you may need to de a dna test as may of the simptums indcate he may not belive you otherwise

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:57 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I know I'm probably going to get vote downs for this answer but I wouldn't tell him at all and if I did I'd make sure as heck he wasn't in the child's life unless he was under serious medical help. Your child will need stability. Good luck.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 5:04 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Before I say anything...I am soooo sorry. I couldn't imagine what that feels like.

I'm not sure I would tell him at all. Hes unstable, and a jerk on top of that. I mean, if you're with him, like hes your boyfriend, then yeah maybe tell him, but I would do it in a public place, in case anything bad happens. But if you aren't with him, and don't plan on seeing him again...don't tell him.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:41 AM on May. 6, 2011