I don't want to go to the store! Can I cheat for breakfast by doing this?

I would have to drive all the way to Walmart to get stuff for biscuits and gravy because I only have about half of what I need for it (ok, I have everything except the sausage lol and biscuits, because I'm too lazy to make biscuits unless it's Bisquick or something). Instead of doing that, can I just buy a couple of sausage biscuits and crumble up the sausage in my gravy, and dump it over those biscuits lol? I really don't want to drive to Walmart, if you haven't noticed lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:09 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• It sounds like it would work and its a good alternative to going to walmart. I would do it.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 5:19 AM on May. 5, 2011

• i'd totally do it mmm
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 5:34 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I understand that. I only go when I got a whole list of stuff I need to get or its late at night and no one else is up there. Hope breakfast turns out good.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 5:25 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Oh yay lol! I HATE Walmart. I was there twice yesterday, and I'm sick of it lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:23 AM on May. 5, 2011

• as mom's our life is hectic enough. anything you can do to make your life simpler and easier, go for it!!!!
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:38 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Don't blame ya for not wanting to go to Walmart. The one I go to is not even a 10 minute walk from my house and I've had to go there for one or two things before... but I avoid it at all costs... especially during evenings or weekends!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:48 AM on May. 5, 2011