Has anyone on here blocked you?

I just found out that I've been blocked from someone's profile and everything lol. I have no idea who she is (didn't recognize the screen name), but I tried to comment on a journal and it said I was blocked. Man, I make friends wherever I go lol (sarcasm). Have you been blocked by someone? Do you know why?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:55 AM on May. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes I got blocked by someone who was having custody problems and she asked my advice. I gave it to her, and she said I was wrong, immature and didnt know what I was talking about because it was something she didnt want to hear, so she blocked me. I thought it was kind funny. She calls me immature, blocks me before I can respond and thinks I didnt laugh?

Answer by gemgem at 6:17 AM on May. 5, 2011

• One time(that I know of) a LONG time ago. We had a nasty exchange mainly on her part and instead of holding her ground she got mad pitched a fit and blocked me. Really it's kind of funny.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:04 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm not cool enough to be blocked!
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 6:14 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes I have been blocked from a couple pages and only one of them I knew
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:44 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Im sure i have, honestly dont care though.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:39 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Yep, usually right after they send that PM filled with f bombs so it's not possible to send a reply to it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:47 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I have been blocked a few times, doesn't bother me though just means that my opinions must really matter that much to make them block me.. :))
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:53 AM on May. 5, 2011

• LOL Quick! Say something offensive! Maybe someone who wakes up on the wrong side of the bed today will see it and block you lol. I seriously didn't think anyone paid much attention to what I said, until that happened.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 6:17 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I haven't ever been blocked by someone or atleast not of my knowledge anyways. Then again I really haven't been on here that long so that may be the reason. I wouldn't let it get to you. She may be in denial and not like hearing the truth about things or just maybe be stupid. There are alot of people out in the world that are...lol
    SunShine_31

Answer by SunShine_31 at 8:03 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Oh I really don't care about being blocked lol. I figured it would happen eventually, anyway. I seriously scared my cats because I started laughing so hard when I saw that I was blocked, though lol. Mostly I'm just still trying to figure out who the heck that chick is, because I didn't recognize her pic or her screen name, and for the most part I think I know who dislikes me on here lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 8:05 AM on May. 5, 2011