ONe BFP one BFN

Took a equate pink dye tuesday morning, it was faintly positive. Took a kroger brand this morning and not a think . CAnnot find a website that tells the sensitivity on them. Not sure if the walmart brand had a lower level then kroger. I am kinda depressed. Was so happy with my maybe positive and then this morning when I got my negative it should tore me down. WE have been trying to 2 years. This is my second day late on my period.

eroman5610

Asked by eroman5610 at 6:40 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say + maybe one had a higher sensative level than the other. Take one more test to get a better answer. Good luck

Baby Dust*×*×*×*×*×***×***×*
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 7:01 AM on May. 5, 2011

• thanks..
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 7:02 AM on May. 5, 2011

• why don't you buy a quality brand -- I know they are expensive but try one that isn't a store brand or at least try one with your morning pee.. I suggest first response but there are so many.. Don't get disappointed.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:39 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I have used my morning pee with both tests.. I figured all tests were the same...
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 1:04 PM on May. 5, 2011

• All tests are more or less the same, but a positive is a positive. There may not have been enough hormone yet. Did you drink something before you took the test that said negative?? If you did you probably diluted out what little hormone was there for early pregnancy. I definitely get a dollar store test and test again inthe AM and B4 you drink anything. If you barely have the urge pee in a cup and dip it so it gets adequately saturated.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:02 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i got a frer today and i am going to try that in the morning. hopefully something comes back up.. it was a kroger brand and i cannot find anywhere what their sensitivity is! Both were first morning pees.. the other test I took that was a slight positive looks like an indent now, so it is making me wonder. but i am having a lot of pregnancy symptoms show up.. today i started with this dizzy thing and slight cramp pains that only last maybe one second.. no food sounds good, not even chocolate.. which is weird. we will see.. i am trying not to think about it and just not get my hopes up.
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on May. 5, 2011

• if nothin else go to the health dept or the er and tell them u want a pregnancy test done...i know some er will do a blood test
    Ksmomma30

Answer by Ksmomma30 at 12:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I know our ER will do a STAT blood test if you go in and tell them you might be pregnant and are cramping. They will get the results ASAP. My primary doc (not my OB) did a blood test for me, but it took two whole days to get the results, which felt like an eternity! When I finally did get pregnant I cramped terribly at first. I kept thinking my period was coming, but happy to say it did not.
    ashjoy

Answer by ashjoy at 1:23 AM on May. 7, 2011

• get frist response test
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 10:49 AM on May. 7, 2011