I'm a full time working mom out of the home. I would like to know how I can become a SAHM. My girls are 6 and 2 1/2. Right now my job is medical records. HELP!!!!!

I am working 40 hour weeks plus another 10-15 hours of overtime. I also work every other weekend and my husband works the opposite weekends. I just feel like we have no family time. I would really like to find a job as a SHAM. My oldest is getting ready to start kindergarden and I would really like to be home when she gets home. Or shouuld I not worry about it? Maybe I'm just use to the fact that my mom was always there when I got home from school.

Angie802

Asked by Angie802 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• I think its really natural to want to stay home. I have previously opened a daycare with my sister and that worked out very well for us...but now I tutor classes for the online college I attend and I can do this from home. I know this is a growing trend for any college with an online component. Also, if you have your masters, you can actually teach online for a fantastic salary...which is what I want to do eventually
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I know of a awesome home business! If your interested check out this webinar at: http://www.apwebinar.com and if you are seriously thinking of joining our team request an interview here: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar/request Anyway, have an awesome night and take care!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• with your background in medical, you might consider doing medical transcription or billing at home. good luck
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• im not sure about the specifics, but a woman i used to babysit for years go did medical billing/transcription from home (well, she still does) and makes very good money at it....ask around at work or ask others you know in the field, somebody's got to know something
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 5:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 10:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have a few businesses I do from home. You can get more info at my website http://workathomewithali.weebly.com if you have questions send me a message.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 3:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• There is an exciting new company called Cheerful Noise that provides ways for moms to make money raising their children. For just $34.95 a month, you can save 40% off your grocery bill and at least $100 a month in places you regularly shop. Not only that, but for every woman you help become a member of Cheerful Noise, you recieve a $20 commission - every month. Please email me at kidscomefirst6@hotmail.com or send me a message if you have any questions. I hope to hear from you soon!
    KidsComeFirst_6

Answer by KidsComeFirst_6 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• The comapny I am with is called shop to earn. It isn't like powermall or big crumbs. With shop to earn you dont choose save money or earn money, you do both. I have been with them since May 22nd and have earned $1994.00. To me this is like a dream. I only signed up 4 people, you only need 2 to make money, the way it is set up, people are place under you, I have 36 people right now, and yes I earn from them too. Please see my site WWW.shoptoearn.net/discounts

Use the pull down menu under names and see the over 600 stores that you already shop from, isn't it time to get some money for doing so. If you want to see my check scroll down on my site and click on my picture, there you can click on check and see my earnings. You can also check out the business by clicking on overview, and watching the short film and slidshow.
    We are new and building fast, no is the time with rising gas prices it sure makes cents to shop online!!!
    stediscounts@aol.com

picklefish

Answer by picklefish at 12:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• If you would like to work from home as your own boss, then I would love to invite you to look at my home business. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg to operate and there are 3 different ways to earn an income with us. Visit my website and if you like what you see, I would love to talk with you and answer your questions.
    www.ReginaDanley.com

Have a GREAT day!
    Regina
    rdanley

Answer by rdanley at 5:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2008