any good ideas?

I am 24 years old. My husband and I did not have ANY trouble concieving our first child but now its almost nearly impossible..... i have sex near and on my ovulation days. i even went to my ob and he said my body looks like its getting ready to make a good home for an egg. well that was like two or three months ago and nothing. have any ideas that might help me?

icn_mom

Asked by icn_mom at 8:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• how long have you been trying this time? all i can suggest is to go back to your doc. you may have secondary infertility, it happens some times.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 8:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• we have been trying now since march!!!! that is why i am kind of concerned. i mean i went to my ob and all and he said everything looked great. i have a normal 29 day cycle... so i dont get it. maybe there is something over the counter i can buy to help?
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 8:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• well there are herbs that you can take to help increase ovulation. but you are coming up on a year of ttc and not getting pregnant that is usually when they will start looking for things.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 8:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• okay. like what herbs? i had endometirosis for a little while so i dont know if i should cut that out of my ttc time....
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 8:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008