I am 20 wks prego and my cervic is srinking., its 2.1 now. has any gone through this? What am i to expect?

Im on bed rest now but i have a 2 year old. he was born at 30 wks and i feel like its happening all over again. im so frightened. im on the p17 shot now and i have gest dibeties. i just want 2 have a normal pregnancy... but that wont never happen.

premiebabyma519

Asked by premiebabyma519 at 7:39 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You really should talk to your doctor. They can tell you what to expect, calm some of your fears, and tell you what they are planning on doing to help. They also could refer you to some sort of counselor or support group. You should definately be recieving more information from them and demanding more support.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• thanks ive got 2 go back to the dr next week hopefully they will tell me more.
    premiebabyma519

Comment by premiebabyma519 (original poster) at 3:35 PM on May. 5, 2011