Yesterday was the big U/S... And our baby is......

GIRL.... even tho i had my heart set on a little boy, i fell so in love at the fact that we are having a little girl.. Serenity Makaila is her name <3 My sister went out and bought girl stuff as soon as i went to work lol.... Now time to figure out nursery plans, since i had already figured it out if we had a boy lol... But she is def our hearts now, and will be so spoiled, by his family and mine... I think my brother is more excited than anyone tho ;)

Daph2387

Asked by Daph2387 at 7:43 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Congrats, I have 5 little girls and they are a hoot!!!

momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:48 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Congratulations! When we were pregnant with our 2nd I had my heart set on a girl. When the u/s showed our 2nd boy I know the tech could see the disappointment on my face. I almost cried lol as horrible as that is to admit. Then I imagined our older son having a little brother tagging along and I realized nothing would be more perfect!
    Congratulations on your little Serenity! Have fun in the pink section!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:51 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Congrats! When I was pregnant with my son I wanted alittle girl. I even wore pink to my ultra sound, only to find out it was a Boy! It didn't take 2 mins for me to switch from wanting a girl to being happy I was having a boy. I don't think mothers really care as much as they think they do. They just want a beautiful healthy baby. I'm sure your little girl will be just that. Congrats again and make sure to spoil her it's so much fun!!! :)
    SunShine_31

Answer by SunShine_31 at 7:53 AM on May. 5, 2011

• congrats....girls are so much fun although I don't have boys lol. I do however have my nephew a lot and when it comes to buying for a boy I have not a clue what to get lol. Girls are so much more easier and fun to shop for IMO. I have 2 little girls 6 and 3 and I am due in August with our 3rd girl
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:53 AM on May. 5, 2011

• awww thnks everyone... Yea once i got over the fact that we are having a girl im so thrilled... I have 2 nephews that are my whole world who i shop for and do the boy stuff with, so i dnt kno anything about little girls lol.. but she has me wrapped already and I cant not wait to finally hold her in Sept...
    Daph2387

Comment by Daph2387 (original poster) at 7:57 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I have two little girls, my second I wished for a boy, and was sad at first it wasn't. Boy, but now I couldn't imagine my life without them. Abigail is 3 and Gracie is 19 months
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 8:07 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I have a beautiful little girl. Girls Rock!
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:09 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I felt the same way. Everything I picked out was for a boy. I feel like I wanted a boy because that's what my husband wanted but when they said girl I was secretly excited as he was upset. The reason for this was they (3d/4d elective ultrasound place) told us without a doubt 100% this baby is a boy. Then a week later I went to the dr by myself and they did another u/s( I told them it was a boy and the tech started giggling) and then said this is a little girl. :) she will be 12 weeks old tomorrow...:)
    krisrdh2009

Answer by krisrdh2009 at 8:09 AM on May. 5, 2011

• OMG congrats MOMMY!!!!!!!! LOVE the name!!!!!!!!

its a girl

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:15 AM on May. 5, 2011

• me and my dh wanted boys. we have two girls lol but he said if we had another he would want a girl yup daddies girls lol now hes hooked.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:23 AM on May. 5, 2011