Bare minerals users.....

I used to have this years ago and i want to get it again

my question is could i get away with just buying the $25 foundation or should i spring for the whole kit?

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 8:17 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It depends on what you need and what you are going to use. The kit is$60. It comes with the foundation or foundations depending if you get the customizable kit, the warmth all over face color, a small mineral veil, the 3 brushes which are the full flawless, flawless, and a concealer brush, the shampoo for brushes, and the dvd. If the other stuff is something you won't use then I say get the foundation alone.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 9:56 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes, you can get away with it. But the skin revver upper is really good to put on bare skin. If you buy the half price kit on TV, I think its just $30 bucks now, its a good deal. And the mineral veil is really worth it. the stuff works for me and I have really oily skin and live in FL where it is very humid.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 8:48 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I agree, the kit might be best. I prefer it, plus, you get the brushes and everything you need, so you can just replace one thing at a time from there.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:59 AM on May. 5, 2011

• looooove my bare minerals makeup! i use all of it except for the bronzing stuff (i like my fair skin)
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 3:28 PM on May. 7, 2011