Not a question, just a sweet sentiment for moms that someone sent to me on Facebook.

Something I saw a long time ago that I loved :) Hope you like it too!! Someone Said... Someone said it takes about six weeks to get back to normal after you've had a baby ...someone doesn't know that once you're a mother, normal is history. Someon...e said you learn how to be a mother by instinct ... someone never took a three-year-old shopping. Someone said being a mother is boring ... someone never rode in a car driven by a teenager with a driver's permit. Someone said if you're a "good" mother, your child will "turn out good" ... someone thinks a child comes with directions and a guarantee. Someone said "good" mothers never raise their voices ... someone never came out the back door just in time to see her child hit a golf ball through the neighbor's kitchen window. Someone said you don't need an education to be a mother ... someone never helped a fourth grader with his math. Someone said you can't love the fifth child as much as you love the first ... someone doesn't have more than one child. Someone said a mother can find all the answers to her child-rearing questions in the books ... someone never had a child stuff beans up his nose. Someone said the hardest part of being a mother is labor and delivery ...someone never watched her "baby" get on the bus for the first day of kindergarten. Someone said a mother can do her job with her eyes closed and one hand tied behind her back ...someone never organized seven giggling Girl Scouts to sell cookies. Someone said a mother can stop worrying after her child gets married ...someone doesn't know that marriage adds a new son or daughter-in-law to a mother's heartstrings. Someone said a mother's job is done when her last child leaves home ...someone never had grandchildren. Someone said your mother knows you love her, so you don't need to tell her ... someone isn't a mother. - Unknown

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 8:23 AM on May. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• good

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:29 AM on May. 5, 2011

• That is awesome
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 8:27 AM on May. 5, 2011

• You know LoveMyDog, do you have to over analyze EVERYTHING? I mean, can't you just say, nice and leave it at that? My parents were just like you...
    krissyvelazquez

Comment by krissyvelazquez (original poster) at 11:20 AM on May. 5, 2011

• That would be really sweet if the math comment didn't annoy me so much. 4th grade people. A grown woman can't do 4th grade math? Seriously? Fractions are too hard for your little head? Can we please change that one to "never helped a tenth grader with his or her trig." Please, give me a break, like I need "an education" to to do basic math. If you can't help in 4th grade how big is the freak out when we get to Algebra!?!  No wonder the rest of the world is beating us in math, science, and technology. Our mothers not only can't do math, but they find it hilarious rather than embarrassing.

LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 10:52 AM on May. 5, 2011