I know it's early and all but what do I want to make for dinner!!

I have 1 pound turkey, 1 pound beef and chicken breast, some spaghetti noodles, no rice, I do have potatoes... grn beans and squash...some kraft mac and cheese but I think thats lunch with some peas... hmmm.... I'm tired of meat loaf and burgers. We do have a grill... any fabulous ideas. (tomorrow is shopping day can you tell? OH! I also have a box of chicken herb couscous.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:00 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Its Cinco de Mayo...try to incorporate those into something mexican, haha, good luck!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 9:04 AM on May. 5, 2011

• lol. dang it I made my Latin style soup yesterday!!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 9:05 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Cook the hamburger. Cube & partially cook (boil) the potatoes. Layer the meat, green beans, and potatoes in an oven-safe dish/casserole, and top with some sort of sauce - a condensed soup mixed with milk or water (cream of whatever, cheese, even tomato is good), or Italian dressing, some shredded cheese & butter, really almost anything works. Cover with foil and bake thorugh til hot. It would work with the turkey or chicken too if they're ground.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on May. 5, 2011

• With the Mexican thought the first poster had... you could make some Mexican-style meat sauce for pasta - the way I make mine, it's sort of like chili. I use diced tomatoes, onions, corn, and maybe beans all mixed with the ground beef. It's so good!
    Or you could make this salsa chicken that I LOVE. I put taco seasoning on chicken breast (that's easy to omit though), spread salsa on it and bake it - then top it with shredded cheese and bake it a few minutes more. It's so yummy... and now I'm craving it!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:44 AM on May. 5, 2011