have you had a friend that did your boyfriend and she wants to be friends still?

In class i had a friend that did my boyfriends witch i stopped talking to her then gave her a second chance well i seen her again and we are friends intil i found out she is trying to do my hubby and my hubby doesn't want her around if she is going to act like this and i total agree but my question is what is up with friends that keeping doing this and don't care if they lose the trust?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• why the hell would you even be friends with her again? If she did it once, ok maybe a bad judgement on her part. She did it again? She's not a friend. People are stupid and not everyone is meant to be a friend. Good for your hubby putting his foot down.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 8:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm sorry but i give 1 chance when i was younger but i would do 1 chance when older cause people do change and some don't. i would tell that flippin friend what i thought of her and wash your hands from her and let her rip someone else life apart and maybe will learn a lesson to grow up and be a real friend
    Anonymous

• Some women like the feeling of getting another woman's man. They feel superior, more wanted etc..They are trashy but some literally thrive off of that. I would kick her out of your life permanantly and do not see or come in any kind of contact with her. Don't worry about hurting her feelings because your relationship is more important and she isn't a true friend anyway. Tell her how trashy it is what you think she does and that your husband thinks she is trashy too and to get lost and never return.
    Anonymous

• Jeff and i have been together for five years and are eachothers only.
    But I've had friends try, and even trying is disrespectful and I booted them to the curb.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• they aren't your friends then, she might be jealous and only wants to be close to you so she can ruin your happiness.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 9:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• those are not friends they are women who have no self esteem and think you are a dating service for her. Cut her loose and move on.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yep and can you believe that she had the nerve to try to convince me that she did it for my own good. (she said she was trying to tempt them and if and when they left me that that proved they were not good enough for me.)
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 12:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2008