Since TTC and really wanting to pregnant its became always on mind like "baby fever" or something. Anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• YES! YES! YES! i just got my mirena removed and all i can think about is when i will ovulate and when we should BD. i am always on the computer looking up tips and stories of other women. its craziness and my husband thinks i have lost me mind. needless to say, i also have 17 month old twins how are kind of getting the bad end of the deal. haha. i can't help myself! i also don't know what i am going to do it i don't conceive soon. i know it sounds childish, selfish and horrible considering there are so many women who have been trying for months/years, but i just want another baby so badly! :( BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!

xoxo
    Anonymous

• Oh I know...sex isn't for fun when you're TTC. I turn into a semen nazi...a control freak with it "Don't touch yourself...I TOLD YOU TO WEAR BOXERS YOU'RE KILLING OUR BABIES IN THOSE TIGHTIE WHITIES". Yeah, I'm sure I'm a real thrill a minute to have sex with when I have babies on my mind.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Omg lol, I told my husband today that theres no reason to have sex right now cause im not ovulating and then I relized how crazy I am. I just kind of laughed it off and then told him "well besides that it feels good" lol. Oh well, what can you do when your ttc... I dont want to waste perfectly good sperm.
    Anonymous

• I know what you saying. i told my husband we not going to have sex until I ovulate.And he was like all you want from me is a baby. You dont want me.lol lol But right about now i really dont want him all I have on my mind is BABY.
    babyblues09

Answer by babyblues09 at 5:22 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yup, i always hints at my husband. its about that time =). But i have to cross fingers because I breastfeed our first son (5 months old will be 6 dec. 18th)
    kindheartcarol

Answer by kindheartcarol at 6:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2008