Pregnant and bleeding

ok so I started bleeding 11 days ago and got worried about it after like 5 so I went to the ER and they said everything was fine that I wasn't miscarrying. But now my bleeding is heavier and I passed a big clot (like the size of a quarter) this morning but i'm still not cramping at all. So do I need to go back to the doctor? or is it nothing to worry about? My doctors appt is in 11 days so I don't know if I should wait til then or go back to the hospital

DavidsMom0218

Asked by DavidsMom0218 at 9:05 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go back to the hospital.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 9:08 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I would go get checked out just in case.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:08 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Defo goback to the doctor if you have any concerns, your allowed to be worried about everything when pregant, go back asap
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:11 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I have had the same thing happening through my whole pregnancy. I am at 32 weeks now and each time I bring it up they do an ultra sound and say that there is nothing wrong and they can't explain it. I have had clotting as well. It can be frustrating to not have answers. Did they give you criteria to come back in? Such as if it gets worse or if it is accompanied by another symptom. It certainly can not hurt to head in but it might give you the same answer which can be frustrating. Hope things get better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:11 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I would go back to the ER just to make sure everything is ok .How far along are you ?
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:12 AM on May. 5, 2011

• How far along are you?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:12 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I would defaniltly go back to the dr I would not waste any time!
    mrsth1ck

Answer by mrsth1ck at 12:39 PM on May. 5, 2011

• well I went back and again they said they didn't know why ! lol but I was supposed to be 12 weeks but when they did the sonagram the baby only measured 7 weeks? Not real sure what this means unless I messed a period before and got pregnant later than i thought? So frustrating!
    DavidsMom0218

Comment by DavidsMom0218 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on May. 6, 2011