Internet CEOmoms

how many of you are into this? and how long did it take for you to start making money? How do you like doing it?

shanda0914

Asked by shanda0914 at 9:37 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I was contacted by them last year and I went through the whole webinar (web seminar) and what it all boils down to is its a pyramid scam.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:48 AM on May. 5, 2011

• It's Melaleuca... I was on a different team, but quit cause I got tired of ripping people off and still not making money!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:49 AM on May. 5, 2011

• i mean i yea i guess it is about making a pyramid but i haven't made my first purchase yet and it seems like they would be good becuase it's natural and safer
    shanda0914

Comment by shanda0914 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on May. 5, 2011

• They are NOT natural. They claim they are safer because they don't use some harmful ingredients but do not mistake that for being natural. They still use chemicals. I've been a customer with Melaleuca twice, each time for over a year. My problem is that we don't take vitamins and I was really only interested in the cleaners and household items. This meant that I was spending $75+ each month for products and since everything is concentrated I was really starting to stock pile the things I did use. I finally did a price comparison and found that they really weren't all that cheaper than all natural options that you could make yourself. I think their an honest company, but I don't think a lot of their products are as good as people claim and I also think that requiring you to purchase a minimum amount sucks.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 10:51 AM on May. 5, 2011

• miss lisa i do agree on the part about making you purchase a minimum amount of products. you should only purchase what you need and whenever you need it
    shanda0914

Comment by shanda0914 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I have been with the Team for nearly 2 years now nad it has been such a blessing for me and my Family. I wouldn't change anything about it. It may not be for everyone, but not everyone likes Chinese Food either.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:37 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yeah they are anything but natural....their products still contain chemicals....so many people blindly think they are chemical free when they are not.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• ok look here is a few things...1 they dont CLAIM TO BE NATURAL, only Non-toxic, 2 I used to be with the company for 2 1/2 years, and it is a TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH business, of course you'd never say that in it...Duhh of course not, but your points more than double at Director and its not cheap.

That said Id like to say if You all think really hard EVERY SINGLE business in America is a Pyramid...someone at the top started a company and hired or marketed others to follow suit those people all got pd so does the top person, same with Cashiers, waitresses, managers, or self employed.

It is NOT a scam, Pyramid SCAMS are illegal and imply an exchange of money for NO RETURN of goods or services, implying its only and exchange of money.

Lastly, I wil never ever go back to the company after the way they treated me and I had a large SOLID business with them.
    This is why I left and now do prepaid Legal services I am paid 10 more
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:09 PM on May. 5, 2011

• @ happymom2-2 what do you mean your points more then double at director, so you mean when you reach that level you have to buy more things a month
    shanda0914

Comment by shanda0914 (original poster) at 3:12 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes, at Director you go from 35 product point to 75! So its like going from about 65 bucks a month to 150 bucks a month.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:40 PM on May. 5, 2011