OMG

I just can't seem to get myself out of this damn rut..........I feel like crap all the time, tired, moody, stressed, stomach upset, ribs hurt just feel blah. I have been to the doctor they say nothing is wrong. I take anti depressants and I do not have any other stress factors than the normal human being. Mine are no bigger than any of yours out there.

Any ideas on how to get out of the rut? I work 3 jobs so don't have a lot of time. I need a vacation but they just seem to go by so fast and then you have to come back to reality. Uggghhhhh I just want to feel good and be happy again but don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 9:44 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Health

• I suggest that you get a good bottle of wine, take yourself into the bathroom, have a long bath with candles while drinking the wine. And then call your doc & maybe up your anti depressants or try something new? Hang in there mama.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:46 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Find something small that you love, do you like to read? Find a moment to cram in a chapter here & there through the week. Grab a lotion you love & use it to help you feel better. Cup of coffee before the house wakes up so you can have some quiet (yes this requires getting up a bit earlier which sucks but if its your only time to get quiet then do it once in a while). Something anything that you can stick in a few times a week.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:50 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Start taking 1,200 mcgs of vitamin B12 and see where that takes you.  It worked really well for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:36 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Three jobs? Egads. I'll second the notion that your medication may need some adjustment. I went through a phase where I didn't have the energy to do things that I normally enjoy. I didn't necessarily feel "depressed," but I didn't feel well either. I'm on a little bit different dosage now, and things (read: I) are a little better. Best of luck to you.
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 2:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It's stress Mama. You have 3 jobs and the antidepressants may not be the best fit. Perhaps you need to try a different one. Everyone reacts different to lack of sleep and stress. Me personally I start throwing up, don't want to eat, and get super moody, especially when I get lack of sleep
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:15 AM on May. 5, 2011

• It's for questions like these that I have no idea why I'm being voted down. Baguette - is that you?
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 11:09 AM on May. 5, 2011

• SleepyCupcake I have never once voted someone down, everyone has an opinion but I promise it was not me...................personally I find it pretty ignorant that someone would vote someone down on something like this thats just plain stupid!!!! Sorry
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 11:16 AM on May. 5, 2011

• 3 jobs says it all. try to save up enough to stop working one of those and that itself will feel like a vacation.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:52 PM on May. 5, 2011