Acia

anybody take this healthy berry? comes in pill form or liquid,,,,,,full of antioxidents.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I bought a bottle that was very pricey but full of acai and raspberry. It turned out really good. I hear the berry is very good to the body. I buy the xxx vitamin water that has it in it also. I didn't know you could get it in a pill form though.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I just started taking it 2 days ago. I bought mine at GNC for less than $20. so far I've lost a pound a day, but I feel skinnier and i feel better, that alone is worth it. Just a little advice though, don't plan a trip or a long day of errands right after taking it. It helps cleanse the toxin from your body so you'll be using the bathroom a little more than normal. Which is actually good cause it just shows that it's working and your getting some of that nasty stuff that's been dragging you down out of your system.
    ANNASORFAYE

Answer by ANNASORFAYE at 10:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2008