I wish CM had a daily report...

To show you how many up votes and down votes you receive everyday.

Discuss amongst your peers.

SleepyCupcake

Asked by SleepyCupcake at 9:53 AM on May. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• you can find out your upvotes if you want to page thru your transcript,but what would come of finding out what you were downvoted for?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 AM on May. 5, 2011

• we already have one, click on "My Answers Profile" over on the right where it shows your level and credits, it will show you your vote ups and which questions you received those vote ups. It does not show vote downs though, because you do not lose points for vote downs unless you go anonymously. I'm not sure if my answers profile is only available at a certain level but i don't believe it is.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:56 AM on May. 5, 2011

• shhI ONLY HAVE 4 BUMPS AND BEEN HERE MONTHS SO DOES NOT MATTER TO ME TO SEE MYSELF AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TOTEM POLE

buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:56 AM on May. 5, 2011

• They should have a daily report of people that abuse the system. Posting juvenile questions and then acting as if they are so innocent because they have 450000 of whatever. It is so sad.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 9:56 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I care. But you're super cool because you don't care. You're all Rebel Without A Cause & shit.
    SleepyCupcake

Comment by SleepyCupcake (original poster) at 9:57 AM on May. 5, 2011

• You can view your vote ups. You can not view vote downs. What would be the significance in knowing? (Not arguing just curious.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I'll be honest, I'm most curious about the down votes. I think they're funny - especially when I'm voted down because of comments like "the kids will be sleeping in their crate tonight." It just made me wonder how many I got in one day. Because I sure do seem to get quite a few.
    SleepyCupcake

Comment by SleepyCupcake (original poster) at 10:05 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I would not be worried about the down votes. Enjoy the site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Nah - I'm not talking about knowing WHO votes me down. I just want a report showing me how many down votes I received in one day.
    SleepyCupcake

Comment by SleepyCupcake (original poster) at 10:10 AM on May. 5, 2011

• You can go to your answers profile and it will show you which of your answers were voted down, voted up, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 5, 2011