Is eating and making healthy food choices easy or hard for you?

It's easy for me to make healthy food choices but it's hard to give up the sugary snacks that's bad for me.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 10:05 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Mostly easy, but it took a few years of practicing and refining my diet to get to that point. I gradually cut out more and more of the unhealthy stuff, and replaced it with with the good stuff. You can train your taste buds and your psyche over time if it's not something that comes naturally to you, which it isn't for many of us!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:16 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I am hving trouble. I eat a variety of things, but probably too much. I'm trying to lose weight and I'm used to being able to eat whatever and still hit my weight goals. Well, not anymore! My metabolism isn't the same since I quit smoking. Not to mention the fact that instead of going out and lighting up I open cabinets in the kitchen lol.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:10 AM on May. 5, 2011

• easy. i hate junk food. it's gross. i don't really like sugar either. i absolutely hate candy...blech!!!!
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:09 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I can easily make healthy food choices, I have to watch my serving sizes though. My biggest downfall is then having dessert or candy in between.
    wahmx3

Answer by wahmx3 at 10:17 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm having some trouble, too. I'm trying to drop about 20 pounds and am struggling to stay away from high calorie emotional eating. Not only do I crave sugary snacks, I also tend to head for the more calorie dense "healthy" snacks (e.g., I'd rather have a hunk of cheese than an apple any day).
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:21 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Both. I have no problem eating the good stuff, but sometimes I just want something that's not healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 5, 2011

• both
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:39 PM on May. 5, 2011