2nd baby

We are ttc my daughter is 5months now and we have been trying for a month I want my children close in age and with my husband leaving in January for tour number 2 overseas we dont have much time does anyone know any ways to make my chances higher?

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 8:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• usually it takes a year and a half for your body to go completely back to normal after baby. you might put too much stress on your body getting pregnant that fast again. but if you really want another baby and can afford it, by all means do what makes you happy!!!!
    hump away lol
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I got pregnant with my second when my oldest was only three months old. They are a yr. and eight days apart but every woman and her body is different so IDRK what to suggest to you. Sorry!!!!
    Anonymous

• If it were me, I'd check with the doctor....maybe there is something they can do to help you out...of course the baby dancing you'll have to take care of with hubby! lol =)
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 9:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2008