DH/SO 30th did you do anything?

DH is turnning 30 this year and even though it's not until November I am starting to plan his party. ( I can't help it, I'm a planner)I have a few ideas but I wanted to know if you ladies ever did anything or are planning anything big?

What I have planned so far is to have pictures of him from the first 29 years of his life hanging from the celing everywhere. He doesn't like cake so I am making a giant Reese cup , a key lime pie, and a smaller cake ( for those who hate the others). The cake will be in the shape of the death star ( Star Wars referance).

As for food I thought maybe Chili?? He really likes it and you can have lots of diffrent toppers. Also maybe cheesey nacho's and again lots of topping. maybe Lasagana , which is his favorite??

IDK, Any ideas will help.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 10:10 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• sounds good to me!
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 10:13 AM on May. 5, 2011

• That sounds good. Have fun planning for his birthday.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:14 AM on May. 5, 2011

• We went camping with some friends which I thought that he might enjoy and it turned out that we both had a terrible time. Neither one of us enjoys camping in the middle of the summer in FL. The next time we attempt it, it will be in late fall or early spring.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:28 AM on May. 5, 2011

• we didn't do anything
    gavs4boys

Answer by gavs4boys at 4:14 PM on May. 5, 2011