Does anyone know of any really good stay at home jobs?

ticklemepink420

Asked by ticklemepink420 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't know what your educational background is, but I am a college student and I tutor online classes from home. If you have your masters, you could actually teach online classes at an excellent salary. Something to consider! At least this is legitimate and not one of those scam businesses.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• If you review previous questions like from yesterday, you will find lots of posts about work from home jobs. I was looking for this too.
    Anonymous

• I know of a awesome home business! If your interested check out this webinar at: http://www.apwebinar.com and if you are seriously thinking of joining our team request an interview here: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar/request Anyway, have an awesome night and take care!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 5:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 10:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have a few businesses I do from home. You can get more info at my website http://workathomewithali.weebly.com if you have questions send me a message.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 3:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• There is an exciting new company called Cheerful Noise that provides ways for moms to make money raising their children. For just $34.95 a month, you can save 40% off your grocery bill and at least $100 a month in places you regularly shop. Not only that, but for every woman you help become a member of Cheerful Noise, you recieve a $20 commission - every month. Please email me at kidscomefirst6@hotmail.com or send me a message if you have any questions. I hope to hear from you soon!
    KidsComeFirst_6

Answer by KidsComeFirst_6 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• The comapny I am with is called shop to earn. It isn't like powermall or big crumbs. With shop to earn you dont choose save money or earn money, you do both. I have been with them since May 22nd and have earned $1994.00. To me this is like a dream. I only signed up 4 people, you only need 2 to make money, the way it is set up, people are place under you, I have 36 people right now, and yes I earn from them too. Please see my site WWW.shoptoearn.net/discounts

Use the pull down menu under names and see the over 600 stores that you already shop from, isn't it time to get some money for doing so. If you want to see my check scroll down on my site and click on my picture, there you can click on check and see my earnings. You can also check out the business by clicking on overview, and watching the short film and slidshow.
    We are new and building fast, no is the time with rising gas prices it sure makes cents to shop online!!!
    stediscounts@aol.com

picklefish

Answer by picklefish at 12:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Need some help understanding what really works from home and what will really work for you, and what to search for? Go to:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/37262/boards/read.php?post_id=4503191&result=edited (Copy and Paste into Browser)

SCAMS To Look Out For:
    www.cafemom.com/group/WAHDirectory to join my WAH group and review a very helpful post that lists the most Typical SCAMS, what to watch out for on your search!!!

Good Luck! Contact me anytime if you need any help on your search!

Jennifer May
    http://www.DailyPayAtHome.info
    jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 2:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2008