What does your hubby do that you can't stand?

He's your man and you love him but what does he do that drives you crazy?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 10:18 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He waits until he's in the bed to fart. Can't seem to squeak it out on the way to the bedroom or in the bathroom, has to do it IN the bed. Then he fluffs the covers to test the aroma!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:29 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Turns the televsion volume up up up up up, until you have to yell to be heard above it. DRIVES ME BATTY!!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:21 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My SO is a workaholic and doesn't know how to answer a phone call/text. Makes me so mad! All I need is a text saying "Baby I'm busy". I don't think that's so hard.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:49 AM on May. 5, 2011

• 1) he continually flicks his gunk onto the the bathroom mirror when he flosses, without ever cleaning it off. (so glad we have separate vanities.)
    2) he chews like a horse/cow when he eats cereal (every night before bed)..open mouth, big loud crunching!

that's about all i can think of today!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:21 AM on May. 5, 2011

• 1. He can't multi task to save his life. If he is on the computer he hears nothing and sees nothing except he computer.
    2. He can't ever remember anything that has a date attached to it. Birthdays, anniversaries, appointments. He couldn't even tell you what todays date is much less what month it is. Its very frustrating.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 10:24 AM on May. 5, 2011

• gassy,both ends!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• He is late, late always freakin LATE!!!When we got married, I actually told him, if he was late, I would say I don't insted of I do. I was kidding of course. He would be late even if we were meeting the president of the united states.
    darter

Answer by darter at 10:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• *watch all those stupid news shows on Sundays UGH...isn't there enough of people bickering at home? And they all talk about the same thing over and over

*the way he eats sometimes really really bugs me- the how and the how much can be quite disgusting at times
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:30 AM on May. 5, 2011

• he is horribly gassy... and he cant burp silent.. he burps these obnoxious loud annoying burps. Pisses me off! Oh, he he chews like a damn cow. Drives me insaine!
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 10:32 AM on May. 5, 2011

• He thinks the womans place is barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen, its so annoying it makes me wonder what i"m missing on the outside of my relationship.
    grandbaby2

Answer by grandbaby2 at 10:53 AM on May. 5, 2011