Does you hubby know what you want for Mother's Day?

Does he know you like a book or do you have to drop a ton of hints?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 10:22 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Yep, and I got my gift about 2 weeks ago (it was a handmade one of a kind thing that I'd been lusting after for a couple of months).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:34 AM on May. 5, 2011

• yep,Lego Pirates of the Caribbean game for PS3 lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:23 AM on May. 5, 2011

• He knows I don't want anything except the day to go by quickly and without celebration.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:24 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't like for him to get me something on Mother's day................I just don't think it is right, I am not his Mom............So we do not but for each other on Mother's and Father's day we buy for our parents. My children now 17, 23 and 25 have always made me a homemade card and over the years they just get better and better, I have all of them from the first one's I received from each of them and that's the best Mother's day present I cold ask for
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 10:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I just told him lol I asked, well told I guess, him that I'd love to have him take all the pics off my phone and camera and put them onto my digital photo frame for work :) I got that thing years ago and have yet to use it.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:27 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes he does and he had already bought it. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:31 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I have to not only hint but flat out tell him. This year I'm getting a Wii cuz he took the ps3 with him over the road and there is just no since in having 2 ps3 LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:50 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I did told him what I want and even bought everything for him to help our DD make it. I want a handmade gift that will easy and stress free for him that I will love when it is done. The last few years he has just upgraded my computer and made me brownies (I also dropped hints about what I really wanted and that wasn't it). This year I just flat out told him. BTW I have to work on Mother's Day--p.s. I am the only manager in our store with a child--fair or not?
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:17 AM on May. 5, 2011

• The only thing I want to do for Mother's Day is spend the day with my mama...we had a huge argument about it because he had already made plans (without consulting me) to spend the whole day with HIS mama....we've decided to seperate and meet up later.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:26 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't really expect anything. He said he was going to get me some jewelry but would prefer me to pick it out. I'd LOVE for him to surprise me, but whatever.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:20 PM on May. 5, 2011