Ladies???? can you help me find a strapless bra in my size that isn't 50 dollars???

i tried bare necessities and some other sites which only had bras for 50+ dollars. i'm a 28 DDDD or a 30 DDD. i can't afford to have one custom made. i have this adorable spring dress that has a spaghetti halter strap. i can't go braless. can you help find my size online and post the link. i really don't want to spend more than $20. it has to be a 28 or 30 band. 32 is too big. thanks. please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• Have you tried TJ Maxx?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:25 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My sister is getting married in a month and is having the same problem! I'll be checking back to see if anyone knows! lol
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:25 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I've never found one cheaper than around $50. Once you pass about a DD, unless you have a larger band size, you're really going to pay for it (I'm a 32FF, so I know). You *might* be able to find one on ebay or something, though. Sometimes there are new bras on there from stores. I'll do a few searches, though. Is $20 your absolute max price, or can you go higher? If you can go higher, I can probably find something, but at $20... it's hard to find an "average" sized, good bra for that price.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:27 AM on May. 5, 2011

• i've tried all the stores, including tj maxx. they don't carry bras for skinny women with huge boobs. nothing under a 32 and even the 32 only goes up to a c. i would be a 32 DD but like i said the 32 band it too loose. they have these sizes online but for some serious cash
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 AM on May. 5, 2011

• no. i'll go a little over but i don't want to spend 50. my dress cost less than that. it was $39
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 AM on May. 5, 2011

• forgot to mention this is for a wedding that's in a week and a half
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Im sorry, but if your a DDD you really shouldn't be wearing anything that is strapless. Your kinda STUCK paying through the nose to get a well fitting and supportive bra when your this large breasted.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:39 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Go through your local phone book & look for Corsetieres in your area. Call them, explain what you need & ask the price. You will be surprised that they are not expensive at all & can order anything you need. You can go & bring the dress & try it on there with the bras to see the fit & they'll help you a lot.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:44 AM on May. 5, 2011

• try looking up fredricks of hollywood...a friend of mine had really big boobs until she got the reduced and this is where she use to shop. Most of their bras are like 50, but sometimes they'll have deals that are like buy two for 60 or something like that. Also, if you haven't already look for bras that can change to strapless, halter, etc. these are eaiser to find anyways
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 12:24 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't know of any good supportive strapless bras that are under 50 bucks.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:32 PM on May. 5, 2011