help.....my dd gave my 6 mth old her sippy

It was milk. He loved it. He loved it so much he doesn't want his formula anymore. What do I do? (Actually, he'll be 7 mths next week)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mix half milk and half formula. You could even ask the dr if it would be ok to give you baby milk, if the iron level is high enough dr might say it is alright.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• He si still too young for whole milk, keep offering the formula.. Or maybe start doing 1/4 milk with his formula to get the taste he likes in it.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 8:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I gave my dd milk at 7 months old, not alot and not in place of her formula, but in small amounts in a sippy cup trying to teach her to use it. I think its fine, she didnt get sick from it and she is going to be a year on sunday and she loves milk. I dont think there is any problem with it, but I definately would not mix formula and milk.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2008