How do you wear your hair?

I f you have hair to your shoulders or longer how do you prefer to wear it in the Summer? Do you wear it pulled back in a ponytail; in a braid or what?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:30 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• My hair is in a long, layered bob right now an I love it. I pull it back in a ponytail most days when I'm with my kids, but try to brush it out before my husband comes home. Fortunately my hair is very thick and has a natural wave to it and responds well to little/no treatment!

Answer by missanc at 10:52 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I wear it down. It's long and straight. I wear it in a ponytail and under a baseball cap in the summer. The cap helps protect my face from the sun. I only wear it down in the summer if I'm going out to eat or something like that. I had it permed and everyone liked it but I hated it. I had it colored and everyone like it, but I hated that too. So now Im back to all natrual and surprisingly not gray like I thought I would be. DH loves it long otherwise I would cut this shit right off...lol
    darter

Answer by darter at 10:36 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My hair falls just below the bottom of my bra in the back, and I wear it up in a messy bun most the time, when my hunnie is home I try to keep it straight for him
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:44 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Unfortunately i can only wear it one way~ curly! lol
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:31 AM on May. 5, 2011

• either a low ponytail or a high messy bun
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:27 AM on May. 5, 2011

• In summer I'm in and out of the pool a lot. I pull my waist-length hair back in a loose curly braid, or slick it tight into a ponytail. If I'm going out (kinda dressy) I might straighten it - the front is layered, with a little bang.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:37 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I had long hair down to my waist up until 6 months ago I had to have it cut because was always getting headaches and neckaches so had it cut to just below my shoulders and donated what was cut off to locks of love.
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:40 AM on May. 5, 2011