2 year old walking problems

It started yesterday at about noon. Suddenly my daughter freaks out and grabs her left leg when I try to get her to walk. I took her to the ER last night and they couldn't find anything wrong with her. Has anybody else had this problem with their DH/DS?

KrazyKutie

Asked by KrazyKutie at 10:37 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Growing pains maybe? My nephew used to do that when he was very young, he couldn't walk from the pain. His pediatrician said since it was only one leg at a time it was most likely growing pains.

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 10:43 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Did she get a cramp? is she still hurting? I saw on an episode of trauma that a little boy had the same thing and it was because he was malnourished and dehydrated.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:41 AM on May. 5, 2011

• She's still in bed so once she wakes up I'll have to see. But I feed her and the doctors didn't seem concerned with her being malnourished or dehydrated. :]
    KrazyKutie

Comment by KrazyKutie (original poster) at 10:43 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Sweetorangemama i didn't even think of that! Thank you that could possibly be it!
    KrazyKutie

Comment by KrazyKutie (original poster) at 10:45 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I didnt think so LOL I'm just dont have any advice if it still is bothering her, otherwise I'd think it was a cramp
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:47 AM on May. 5, 2011