Lights on or off? adult content

I am over weight and I have awful awful self esteem. My BF of 4 years loves me from head to toe...............he likes lingerie and begs for me to wear it..I have once and when I did I went from the bathroom to the bed in about 3.2 seconds, under the covers like superman. LOL how do I get over this? He wants to see everything and I would rather not let him see anything just feel your way :) Help................how do I get over the touch but don't look syndrome, gosh I'm so backwards on that :)

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 10:55 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• hun be happy he loves you for you i had the same issue but open up to him do what he askes a couple times you might find that you enjoy it as well just as i did make it fun go out shopping for lingerie together let him enjoy you and maybe the sex will be that much better for you as well your doing it for the man you love not the world!
    mommy2bee12-27

Answer by mommy2bee12-27 at 2:56 AM on May. 6, 2011

• according to your pic, he's not lookiing at your flaws, he's looking at your beauty!! i dont know if this will help but when i'm feeling low and below, this is what i tell myself "rock what you have for now" if you can't rock it like a rockstar, others see that and know you have insecurities. You got to see above and beyond that!! you need to walk in with high expectations and people will think your a model.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:04 AM on May. 5, 2011

• "My BF of 4 years loves me from head to toe...............he likes lingerie and begs for me to wear it.." Relax and enjoy the attention. He has prooved that you being over weight does not matter or bother him. Enjoy it. If you being over weight bothers you so much, if you don't mind me saying, then do something about it. Talk to him about your feelings.
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 11:05 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Oh he knows how I feel and you did not bother me about telling me to do something I am have and will continue I have lost almost 200 lbs and have about 100 to go but that still does not make anything easier...........I'm tiring really hard and thanks American sugar that was awful sweet!!!!
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 11:10 AM on May. 5, 2011

• a man likes confidence so when u are feeling not so hot close your eyes and picture what you would like to be and open your eyes and thats who u are in your mind
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:45 AM on May. 9, 2011