2nd baby

We are ttc my daughter is 5months now and we have been trying for a month I want my children close in age and with my husband leaving in January for tour number 2 overseas we dont have much time does anyone know any ways to make my chances higher?

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 8:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have lots of sex!!! After sex... maybe lay there for a little bit, to g"give the sperm time to travel. LOL. Anyways, I don't know that there's much you can do, just wait for God's timing and hope it's in your timing.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Try an ovulation kit to see your peak days.
    And it sounds crazy, but it's true, hold your bum up after he cums, and give those spermies some time to swim upward, lol.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yes, ovulation kits! Gotta love those. Also, DON'T STRESS OUT! Stress can cause you to not conceive, and him to produce low sperm count. Also, a few days before you ovulate, take a break for a few days to build up his sperm. Good luck!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008